Advertisement

Guitar Songs(setup 1)- 'These Days' - 'Show Me the Way' - improvisation -with Guitar(cont in desc)

Guitar Songs(setup 1)- 'These Days' - 'Show Me the Way' - improvisation -with Guitar(cont in desc) (cont. - me Timothy James Byrne with Fender Stratocaster Guitar - 'Woodstock' - me Timothy James Byrne with Yamaha LS6 Acoustic Guitar - then me Timothy James Byrne singing - 'I Got Rhythm' to backing track from a Broadway Piano CD - then me Timothy James Byrne on Kawai K2-ATX Piano: - improvisation - 'Jingle Bells' - 'Fur Elise' - 'All You Need is Love' - 'Your Song' - 'Hello' [also with singing] - Melody to 'When the Saints Go Marching In')
... my Guitar improvisation of these REM - Peter Frampton and Joni Mitchel covers ... Fender Strat Guitar & Blackstar Amplifier first two songs - Yamaha LS6 Acoustic Guitar third song
----------------------------------------------
--- I WANT TO BE A USA CITIZEN TODAY BECAUSE I AM BEING TORTURED BY THE COWARDS OF THIS VILE CRAP HOLE COUNTRY --- AS IN MY PREVIOUS RENTED FLAT - FLAT
SPRACKLEN HOUSE, MARLOW - THERE IS NOW A BUILDING SITE NEXT TO ME. THIS IS A WEAK PATHETIC ACTION AGAINST ME BY THE COWARDS OF THIS COUNTRY ---
--------------------------
... filmed by and of me Timothy James Byrne in and outside my
rented flat 2, 42 Amersham Hill, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England, HP13 6PQ on the 24 June 2019 …
---------------------------
I MENTION IN WRITING THAT ON 10 FEBRUARY 2018 IN MY
MAIN PIANO VIDEO I LEFT MY DOOR OPEN WHEN I
WENT OUTSIDE AND IT WAS CLOSED WHEN I RETURNED AFTER
FILMING THE VIDEO - ALSO MY SINK PLUG DISAPPEARED AT
THE SAME TIME ??? --
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
--- NOTE THAT ON 26 JANUARY 2018 ALL POWER WAS CUT TO MY FLAT TIMED WHEN I WAS SET UP TO FILM MY MAIN PIANO VIDEOS - I WAS NOT ABLE TO FILM THESE VIDEOS - I WANT TO BE A USA CITIZEN TODAY AWAY FROM THE COWARDS IN THIS COUNTRY WHO ARE NOT BRIGHT ENOUGH TO STAND UP TO ME HONESTLY -----
I write here that my PC is being hacked it looks like - e.g. 27 August 2017 - 2 September 2017 and 4 September 2017 when I was loading a Piano files - 8 September 2017 when using Ocado on-line shopping
- MY PC WAS HACKED SO BADLY ON 14 SEPTEMBER 2017 THAT I HAD TO ABANDON MAKING MY VIDEOS - I AM BEING ABUSED IN THIS COUNTRY WITH MY HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATED - I
REQUEST OF THE USA - USA CITIZENSHIP BECAUSE OF THIS - I REQUEST OF THE USA SOME LEGAL REPRESENTATION OR ASSISTANCE TO HELP WITH THIS
----------
- I ask in writing here as an appeal to anyone in the USA who can
help me to be given citizenship of USA because I am being abused
in this country
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I relay in writing here how recently I was forced to sit in a meeting at the Valley Centre in High Wycombe - where a social worker said to a Doctor right in front of me that he thought I should be forcibly injected with drugs - a Social worker as though he was consulting with the Doctor - I am being abused in this country please get me to the USA
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------
- I note in writing here that someone has falsified my details on websites for Just Eat - Dominoes and Hungry House I think and then made on-line food orders in my name over several days recently
---------------------------------------------------
- I discuss in writing here an NHS appointment which I was forced
in to 22 August 2017 - and I now mention writing here that I asked if they could get me a 'Green Card' to work in the USA during the
meeting - [I was told I'm not 'Worldly' enough to be in America]
--- I WANT TO SHARE MY VIDEOS TO FACEBOOK TODAY BUT MY
ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DISABLED - OBVIOUSLY AGAINST MY
WISHES ! ---
- I mention in writing here that on 28 July 2017 about 21:00 my
neighbour asked me only to play the Piano on the damper - but I
explain that would mean the Piano would not play as a real Piano

Singing,Fender Strat Guitar,Yamaha LS6 Acoustic Guitar,Blackstar Amplifier,Kawai K2-ATX Piano,High Wycombe,Bears,Moose,PMT,

Post a Comment

0 Comments