Advertisement

25.12.17 Past Matt - Christmas Day with the Austins

25.12.17 Past Matt - Christmas Day with the Austins Despite everything Past Matt somehow makes it ho e in time for Christmas and it's quite a lovely affair.

Past Matt Future Matt is a project originally conceived by Christopher Bingham, who filmed a video every other day of his life for a year and then uploaded them exactly a year later on his channel bingradio. He then filled in the days he missed with videos filmed in the present day, resulting in a conversation between his past and present self. I'm basically doing that and putting my own name in the title. It should be interesting to see how this all goes.

Original PBFB:

Christopher Bingham:

Full Past Matt Future Matt Playlist:

My twitter I guess? I don't know what else to link:

matt,austin,vlog,Past,Matt,Future,Bing,PBFB,Christopher,Bingham,christmas,day,wholesome,fun,little christmas vid coming at ya in mid june,

Post a Comment

0 Comments