Advertisement

14 day boot break in of my Frank's boots type 1 commanders

14 day boot break in of my Frank's boots type 1 commanders doing a 14 day log of my Frank's boots type one commanders. in this video I renove my boots atbthe end of a days work and talk about the wear,dirty,damage, how my feet feel,my daily opinion,thoughts on the boots and if my socks stain from the leather
www.franksboots.com
1 509-309-2903. ask for Frank or Jr
If you'd like to support the channel, maybe buy something on amazon after using this link. wont cost you any extra but we will get a kick back to help the channel grow thanks
"


stalk me on fb


email me at therealjahmez@gmail.com

add me on Instagram (@nomadic_ink_channel)

If you wanted to send the crew mail.
2900 n government way #304
cda id 83815
link to patreon



these are the songs I use in my videos (not in order)
intro- undertale -megalovania
cold driven -the wicked side of me
sidewise- this time
fivefold - know-it-all
cold Kingdom - the light
ravenface - be silent

just a side note it's not easy getting songs to use that are copyright free. I spent hours searching for music I can use in my videos. these are the best songs I found that have lyrics and a complete songs. So I'll probably use these in a lot of my videos. When I find better songs or create some myself I'll start using those. hope you guys enjoy comment below :-)

#adventure #explore #weeklyvlog #rvliving #vanlife #dwellinginthecity #seattle #nomad #homefree #reallife #nomad #nomadiccouple #fulltiming #hongkong #chinagirl #eastmeetswest #traveltrailer #boondocking #minimalist #boots

boots,leather,break in,try out,review,opinion,wear and tear,dirty boots,break in boots,frannks boots,custom boots,best work boots,fire boots,

Post a Comment

0 Comments