Advertisement

Will PTI Govt be able to make improvements in our deteriorating Health System?

Will PTI Govt be able to make improvements in  our deteriorating Health System? Our Health System is in Worst Condition and deteriorating day by day, improvements are needed on emergency basis

Stay tuned and get hourly updates about current affairs with my detailed analysis, I am Shazia Akram Program Anchor Night Edition 92 News #NightEdition is a Current Affair show hosted by me every Fri - Sun at 10 PM on @92newschannel

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel:

Follow me on Facebook:

Follow me on Twitter:

Health Department,Pakistan,Government Hospitals,Worst Conditions,Night Edition,News,Breaking News,Ramadan Kareem,Shazia Akram 92 News,Geo News,Express News,Current Affairs,Improvements,Health Care,

Post a Comment

0 Comments