Advertisement

Trying to pronounce long and difficult German words with my mum!

Trying to pronounce long and difficult German words with my mum! Deutsche Sprache schwere Sprache!


In this video my mum and I try to pronounce difficult German words. We had a lot of fun filming this and hope you guys like it and laugh as much as we (mostly I) did! :)


Today also happens to be Mothers Day so, Happy Mothers Day to all mothers and my the good Lord bless you! ๐Ÿ’•


Don’t forget to like this video, give it a thumbs up and subscribe!


Find me on

Instagram: @einzigenana

Snapchat: @adomab


For business inquiries: nanaadomab@gmail.com


Outro beat : Amazing by stanleyboateng


*this video is not sponsored*

*All rights of the music in this video belong to their original owners. No copyright intended*

german,deutsch,funny,auslรคnder,deutschland,mothersday,

Post a Comment

0 Comments