Advertisement

telling my parents we are pregnant *emotional* | shawn johnson + andrew east

telling my parents we are pregnant *emotional* | shawn johnson + andrew east Subscribe to follow our journey ▶
Want extra vlogs? Click here...

We were so excited to my parents about the new addition to our family.. we had originally planned to fly home and surprise them with the great news. Unfortunately, it didn't turn out as planned BUT was still a very special and emotional moment for us to share with them. Now that everyone knows, Andrew and I are so excited to share this chapter of our lives with you all. We can't wait for what's to come and are thankful that you all are along for the ride. Make sure you tune in next week for a sneak peek at another milestone with little baby East!
Love - Shawn Johnson + Andrew East (+ little baby East)

Follow My Instagram ▶
Like the Facebook page! ▶
Follow My Twitter ▶
Snapchat! ▶ @ShawneyJ

Follow AndrewsTwitter ▶
Follow My Instagram ▶
Like the Facebook page! ▶
Snapchat! ▶ @AndrewDEast
#shawnjohnson #pregnancy #emotional

shawn johnson,shawn johnson official,andrew east,shawn and andrew,gymnastics,olympics,ellie and jared,jared and ellie,ellie,jared,mecham,pregnancy,pregnant,miscarry,Anna Saccone,Miscarriage,Miscarriage Story,Baby Loss,Loss of Baby,Grief,First Miscarriage,What to Expect,everleigh,babies,family,vlog,vloggers,baby alive,pregnancy and heartbreak,pregnancy and hope,baby,pregnancy announcement,daily vlog,family vloggers,family vlog,telling my parents,

Post a Comment

0 Comments