Advertisement

Sewalong How to Sew the Lou Box Top in Knit Fabric

Sewalong How to Sew the Lou Box Top in Knit Fabric Today’s video is a sewalong for the Lou Box Top pattern. We’ll show you step by step how to sew this top from knit fabric. Links below to get the pattern as well as tutorials for sewing with knits. One note, these instructions favor sewing things flat instead of in the round because I think that’s little easier for beginners. (Specifically the neckline and sleeves are sewn flat.) But, it’s totally personal preference. I will be doing another video soon about sewing a neck band in the round so stay tuned for that. :)

Buy the Lou Box Top pdf pattern
Learn more about the Lou Box Top
Lou Box Top Sewalong
How to Select Your Size of the Lou Box Top
Tips for Sewing with Knit Fabric
Tips for Sewing with a Twin Needle

P.S. One more note! :) The top I make and wear in the video has a lower and wider scoop neck than the final pattern. This was one of my tester versions and after sewing it and getting tester feedback, I realized that it was too deep. The final pattern is much closer to the original pattern release.

Looking for easy-to-sew women’s garment patterns? Check out my pattern shop.

Shop my favorite sewing tools and supplies

Music by John Clement Wood (full disclosure: he’s my brother!)

sewing,tutorial,learn to sew,sewing tutorial,diy,diy fashion,sewing knit fabric,how to sew,sewing tips,sew diy,serger,indie sewing,pdf patterns,how to sew a top,sewalong,

Post a Comment

0 Comments