Advertisement

Life Update: College, Gender and Native Identity

Life Update: College, Gender and Native Identity Life update about college, gender identity and being Native. I’m in college now (again), so that’s fun. I’m identifying as non-binary (messed that up royally, so probably gonna make a video on that), and I rant a little about being Native. I’m Native, always have been and always will be, but I’ve been reconnecting with that identity a lot over the past year (possible video about why in the future). Someone came trying to say I’m not, but I am. Don’t do that. Natives don’t need non-Natives policing who identifies as Native, also don’t claim to be Native if you’re not a citizen of a federally recognized tribe so people won’t think they have to police us.

native,blood quantum,native american,indian,american indian,nonbinary,non-binary,non binary,amab,

Post a Comment

0 Comments