Advertisement

LARGE HEB GROCERY HAUL & MEAL PLAN // COOL NEW SNACKS

LARGE HEB GROCERY HAUL & MEAL PLAN // COOL NEW SNACKS Today's video is a fairly large HEB grocery Haul! I decided to go into the store to pick up a few new snacks. Stay until the end to see the full dinner meal plan!

This video is a collaboration with Kathy from Little House on the Suburbs
Head over to her channel and tell her I sent you!
Watch Kathy's video here:

Welcome to my channel!
I'm so glad you're here!
I put out new videos on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays!

A little bit about me....
I am a Philadelphia native living in South Texas.
Wife to Pat, and Girlmom to Emma (3) and Juliet (1).
I have had so much fun making videos and hope that you enjoy them too!

On this channel you will find family vlogs, mommy and lifestyle videos, and information about Diamond Blackfan Anemia!
More information on DBA:

Don’t forget to subscribe to stay up to date on my videos!

Please don’t be shy! Leave me a comment and introduce yourself so I can check out your channel too!

Let's collaborate!
Collaborations and Business Inquiries: SisforSamandFam@gmail.com

Follow me on Instagram to see what we're up to today!
I love stories!


Some more videos you may love:
I'm Obese? :
Easter Basket Ideas under $5!:
Juliet's First Day of her Steroid Trial:
What's in my Spring Diaper Bag:
Family Disney Trip Part 1:
Family Disney Trip Part 2:

Thanks for watching!
XOXO,
Sam

#heb #hebgroceryhaul #groceryhaul #mealplan

HEB grocery haul,heb,groceries for a family of four,grocery haul,stay at home mom,meal plan for dinner,easy dinner ideas,new snacks for kids,grocery ideas,dinner ideas,what to feed my family of four,dinner,food shopping,heb grocery store,s is for sam,

Post a Comment

0 Comments