Advertisement

Is The $30,000 Polaris Slingshot SLR As TERRIBLE As You Think

Is The $30,000 Polaris Slingshot SLR As TERRIBLE As You Think I drove a friends Polaris Slingshot SLR a few days ago and had to spend some more time with it. Bikers Edge in Wichita, KS loaned this 2019 to Amberghini and I to enjoy for the day, and enjoy we did. The Slingshot has transformed from a car/motorcycle/trike that I couldn't stand (and most people seem to share the same opinion) to something I love to drive but doesn't quite fit into most lifestyles. It wants to be a motorcycle but unlike a motorcycle you can't just slide it into your garage beside another car. The Slingshot demands it's own parking space, sure it's weatherproof and you could leave it outside, but for $30,000+ you're going to want to protect that "investment". The performance is almost Miata like in the fact that it is predicable with just enough power to get you by. No matter what your opinion, lifestyle, garage situation... the Polaris Slingshot SLR (and you better get the SLR, the other models don't come close) is a hoot to drive around.

------------------------------------------------------------

Here’s the gear and camera equipment I’m using!

Helmet:
Gloves:
Camera:
Tripod:

---------------------------------------------------------------

Common Questions:

What motorcycle do I ride? A few. Ducati 1198, Honda Fury, Honda Grom, Honda Ruckus

What do I do for a living? Make YouTube videos and work in enterprise data storage.

Can you wheelie? No, I suck.

Are you fast? Sort of. I suck mostly though.

inWhere can I keep up with you off the bike?

Instagram: WatchJRGo

Facebook: WatchJRGo (or JRGo, FB hates my branding)

Do you go to school? College, for 2 classes.

Why do you ride so dangerously? What do mean? I was doing 25.

Do you go to the track? Of course, hopefully there will be videos in the future.

Do you play video games? No, but I might stream N64 Goldeneye at some point. Twitch: WatchJRGo

Are you afraid the police will watch your videos and arrest you? Something something evidence something something warrants and due process of law

#Polaris #Slingshot #ThreeWheeler

Polaris,Slingshot,Polaris Slingshot,Slingshot SLR,GM,General Motors,Ecotec,Single Rear Wheel,Ridecommand,Three Wheel Motorcycle,Trike,Manual Transmission,5 Speed,2.4L I4,4 Cylinder,Autocycle,FR Layout,Polaris Industries,

Post a Comment

0 Comments