Advertisement

I'M WEARING MY FURSUIT HEAD PAY ATTENTION TO ME

I'M WEARING MY FURSUIT HEAD PAY ATTENTION TO ME WILL THE INTERNET WORK????

Hiya! Nos Hyena here! It's my first stream of the month!
Trying to raise some funds so I can have some fun at BLFC and FWA and buy some new film equipment :D

Support the stream through Streamlabs:
(Text to speech: $3 or more)
Media sharing will be enabled at 10:20pm EST, so share anything you want with me! Try and make me laugh, anything that's against YouTube's TOS or is against what I think is acceptable will be denied/refunded at my own discretion.

Become a patron (I would appreciate this a lot!!)


Thank you so much for joining this stream.
I would super appreciate it if you liked, subscribed, and shared this stream!
Also, this description is over so you can stop reading now.

I mean it.

Thank you.

Biya!

Okay.

Biya!

For real.

SUPER SECRET REQUESTS: Mention any of these in your donation request and I can do that for you!
It would be funny if for some of these you didn't mention the secret menu and I just did it for no reason haha.

TED Talk: $11 - I will do a 30-45 second TED Talk on a topic of your choosing for $10. Make sure to mention the topic in the title.
Truth or dare: $22 - Make sure to mention a truth and a dare, and I'll pick one.
Hiya: $44 - say hiya 44 times
I alreayd had drinks
Wear Nos like I wore Gideon in his unboxing: $420 - this is a joke but if you are super rich I mean...

I have the right to refuse/refund any requests. Please detail what you want in the donation message :)

ATTENTION

Post a Comment

0 Comments