Advertisement

I lost My Self Esteem ... Have you seen it ? |GRWM

I lost My Self Esteem ... Have you seen it ? |GRWM Hey FoxNation !

Let me first start by apologising about my absence from youtube, if you watch this video , you will see my explanation on where I disappeared and why I disappeared.

Imhoping this video will shed light on a very human experience I'm going through.
I know i'm not the only woman out there who batted self esteem issues and I wanted to share how I am working through it.

grab a drink and lets chat , whilst I get ready for the day .
____________________________________________________________________
Moisturiser : Lamelle
Primer: Smashbox
Foundation : NYX total control
Eyebrows: MAC
Mascara: Essence
Eye Shadow : Urban Decay Ultimate Basics
Contour : Cinema secrets
Concealer : Cinema Secrets
Setting Powder : Maybelline and Huda Beauty
Bronzing glow !! : Cheeky Bronze ny Mac
Lips : Nyx Lingerie
Fixing Spray: Urban Decay All Nighter

selfesteem,foxnation,thatofoxexpress,GRWM,southafricanbeauty,londonyoutuber,southafricanyoutuber,balckgirlmagic,africanyoutuber,

Post a Comment

0 Comments