Advertisement

Fashion Friday - May 2019 Nordstrom Trunk Club and Unboxing - Simply Paula Jean

Fashion Friday - May 2019 Nordstrom Trunk Club and Unboxing - Simply Paula Jean Welcome back to Simply Paula Jean!

Warm weather is here!!!! My Trunk Club box came full of fantastic transitional spring to summer items! I think I was most excited that this Trunk Club box came with a hat! I LOVE hats.

This month I received quite a few items that I was quite happy with! There's a cute BoHo shirt from one of my favorite brands - Free People plus chino pants that pretty much go with everything! I also received TWO dresses which I liked a lot from new to me brands. One is a little fancier from Leith and an adorable tank dress from Treasure & Bond that made me feel like I should be strolling on the beach somewhere. Let me know which items you think I should choose.

I am so excited for the warm weather!!!

What summer trends are your favorites this year? Let me know in the comments! Let's chat!

I will have more pics for you to see up on my Instagram so make sure you check them out.

**ITEMS LINKED BELOW WITH SIZES**

*STYLIST (ELIZABETH) REFERRAL NUMBER --



INSTAGRAM:

**************************************************************************

NORDSTROM TRUNK CLUB UNBOXING, TRY ON & REVIEW MAY 2019

Free People Clash Top (Size M)

Leith Maxi Dress (Size M)

Caslon Chino Pants (Size 6)

Halogen V-Neck Cardigan (Size M)

Treasure & Bond Tank Dress (Size M)

BP Floppy Straw Hat (Size 0/S)

simply paula jean,try on,nordstrom trunk club review,trunk club try on,nordstrom trunk club,trunk club unboxing,trunk club,trunk club review,clothing haul,fashion friday,subscription box,trunk club women,trunk club unboxing 2019,clothing haul 2019,try on haul,fashion,fashion friday 2019,simplypaulajean,trunk club haul,trunk club unboxing & try on,trunk club try on haul,free people haul,summer styles for women,trunk club try on May,

Post a Comment

0 Comments