Advertisement

Easy DIY Bralette - Any Size! Wireless & π’žπ’ͺ𝑀𝐹𝒴 as HECK

Easy DIY Bralette - Any Size! Wireless & π’žπ’ͺ𝑀𝐹𝒴 as HECK my new obsession!! thx for the inspo to make this and pls tag me on IG if you make your own!!!

thanks for watching ♡
subscribe! ~


3 easy thrift fixes video (how to downsize your jeans):

Last video:


Pinterest:
IG:

@seaminglysera everywhere!

ⓜⓨ ⓖⓔⓐⓡ ~
My sewing machine:
My serger machine:
My Fashionary notebook:
My fabric scissors:
My camera:
My tripod:

diy bralette,how to make a bralette,how to make a bra,diy triangle bra,diy bra,diy soft bra,thrift flip,upcycled clothes,upcycling,sustainable fashion,diy clothes,thrifting,home decor diy,thrifted fashion,sustainable clothing brands,redesigner,street style inspiration,affordable style,sewing help,seamingly sera,

Post a Comment

0 Comments