Advertisement

Colourful Creativity - Episode 85 - You'd think I would know better

Colourful Creativity - Episode 85 - You'd think I would know better Hello, and welcome! This is episode 85 of the Colourful Creativity podcast, and I try to race through because I forgot to charge the battery of my camera... oops!
I am showing my wips, some nice new yarnies and also some footage from the Efteling, our Alpaca walk and our renovation. I hope you'll enjoy!

You can find the group on Ravelry here:
You can find the shop at:
You can find me on Instagram:
You can find me on Twitter:
You can find me on Facebook:
You can find me on Ravelry:
You can find my projects here:

You can subscribe to my newsletter here:

You can find my designs here:

Other mentions:











Leave me a note, would love to hear from you!
XoXo
Carolien

knitting,podcast,knitting podcast,colourful creativity,

Post a Comment

0 Comments