Advertisement

2019 MOTHER'S DAY GIFT IDEA!!! (BEST DIY)

2019 MOTHER'S DAY GIFT IDEA!!! (BEST DIY) SUBSCRIBE if you thought this idea was genius!
LIKE AND HIT THE BELL Support me!

SHOUTOUT TO MY MOM!!
Hey you guys, its CHLOË STARK! who's stumped on what to get your mom for Mother's Day?? This is me and probably half the world every year when this day comes around! How can we possibly buy or make something that properly represents the magnitude of love and gratitude we have for our moms?! This is literally the best thing I've could come up with! Its something that she can keep for the rest of her life and it will always mean as much as it did the day you made it and gifted to her! Honestly I'm thinking its pretty genius! Those are real tears you guys! I truly love my mom and I hope she can feel that through this video!! Enjoy, I hope this helps a lot of you guys out there trying to figure out what to do this mothe's day!

FOLLOW ME
---------------------------------------------------------
instagram:
►@chloemstark
My Babes Instagram:
►@paqsofficial

mother's day,moms,mother's day gift ideas,mothers day gift guide,gift ideas,gift ideas for mom,mothers day song,mothers day DIY,mothers day crafts,holidays,celebration,party ideas,rise of the feminine,woman rights,woman power,girl power,super mom,superpowers,love,relationships,inspiration,best gift idea,tears of joy,finding happiness,true passion in life,iron mans daughter,vogue,met gala,no rules,low budget gifts,custom DIY,mom morning routines,

Post a Comment

0 Comments