Advertisement

TRYING COLOURPOP FOR THE FIRST TIME!!

TRYING COLOURPOP FOR THE FIRST TIME!! Hey everyone!
In today's video I try out the Colourpop eye shadows for the first time. Being from the UK it's not as easy o get hold of them but Colourpop has made a few changes to make it a bit easier now. Here are my first impressions!!

Like and Subscribe!

Social Media:
Twitter: @Charlottie_96
Instagram: @Charlottie_h
Makeup Instagram: @Charlemakeup

Want to support my channel? Feel free to donate here:

All links to my social media and to donate are also on my banner.


*Credits to the makers of any green screens in this video, no copyright intended*


*Credits to owner of any song/sound effect audio*

*let me know if you made gs so I can add your name to credits* :)

LifeOfCharl,makeup,through my eyes,its my pleasure,mar,sol,ooh la la,give it to me straight,double entendre,salvaje,chasing rainbows,she,i think i love you,fame,fortune,brown sugar,pressed,firsttime,first time colourpop,trying colourpop,first impressions colourpop,colourpop give it to me straight,testing colourpop,colourpop,super shock eyeshadow,colourpop eyeshadow,lit palette,wet palette,

Post a Comment

0 Comments