Advertisement

a quick melony thank you message 🍉

a quick melony thank you message 🍉 Follow me on Twitter!


Just had to quickly upload this video -- it was pretty overwhelming creating my new channel VannaGames few weeks ago, and it really felt awesome to see many others loved my recent song and checking out my other videos, so I felt compelled to make this. It's not much about how many views I received, (that's like the least to my focus creating this channel) but mostly just seeing the new comments and subs coming over discovering my melon and lemon girls and genuinely wanting more. I'm super grateful for all of your support and I hope to provide some more melony happiness for you guys soon :')

anywhoo, keep an eye out for more to come!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

thumbnail art by Queen of ships at Vannamelon Amino

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

★ JOIN THE VANNAMELON AMINO TODAY!! ★


► OTHER CHANNEL:

► TWITTER:

►INSTAGRAM:

Vanna,Vannamelon,VannaGames,Mini Lemon,Mini Melon,Spooky Mini Lemon,Halloween,Next October,You've Had Your Fun,Quit Your Sour Sweetness,VRChat,Amino,Vannamelon Amino,

Post a Comment

0 Comments