Advertisement

Crash Team Racing: 10+ POTENTIAL NEW RACERS?!

Crash Team Racing: 10+ POTENTIAL NEW RACERS?! With Crash Team Racing Drifting around the corner, there seems to be evidence pointing to ENTIRELY new characters coming to Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled!

Want to Donate and Support the channel? Donate here!:

Support me on patreon!

Check out some of my Merch! :

Buy me a Coffee! : ko-fi.com/canadianguyeh

Follow me on Twitter!

Check out my Facebook Channel and shoot me a message!

spyro,montages,walkthroughs,walk,through,throughs,lets,plays,play,lol,epic,fail,crash team racing,CTR,crash nitro kart,crash nitro fueled,crash bandicoot,crash bandicoot theme,spyro the dragon,spyro reignited trilogy,ps4,crash team racing nitro fueled,crash team racing sewer speedway,crash team racing remake,crash team racing remastered,crash team racing gameplay,ctr leak,crash team racing leak,crash team racing nitro-fueled,nitro-fueled,ctr nitro fueled,

Post a Comment

0 Comments