Advertisement

BOOKS I READ RECENTLY

BOOKS I READ RECENTLY Guess who's back on your feed?? Its been a minute, but ya boi is back and spilling all the tea on these recent reads! I've missed you all dearly, I hope you've been well! What have you been reading lately? Let me know some great books I should pick up in the comments below!


■ POPULAR VIDEOS ■

Worst Books of 2018 →
Hot Garbage Book Rant Review →
Books I'll (Probably) Never Read →
10 Tropes I HATE! →
10 Tropes I LOVE! →


■ BOOKS WITH FRIENDS BOOK CLUB ■

Books With Friends is a monthly YA book club hosted by me & Books With Chloe! Each month we read a different YA book, discuss it throughout the month on social media using the hashtag #bookswithfriends, and then come together at the end of the month to discuss the book in a live show! The live shows will alternate between Chloe's channel and mine!

Announcement Video →
Books With Chloe →
BWF Twitter →
BWF Instagram →
BWF Goodreads Group →
BWF Co-hosting Form →


■ ABOUT ME ■

Hi! I'm Spencer and this is my booktube channel. I make new videos every week filled with bookish + movie goodness. If you like what you see, you can support me and my channel by subscribing, hitting the thumbs up button, and leaving a comment. Thanks so much for watching and I hope to see you around!


■ SEND ME THINGS ■

Common Spence
P.O. Box 12819
Overland Park, KS 66282

If you're a publisher or author wanting to send me a book, please refer to my review policy →


■ CHANNEL FEEDBACK ■

Help me improve my channel! →


■ LET'S CONNECT! ■

Ask Me Questions →
Goodreads →
Twitter →
Instagram →
Email → mrcommonspence@gmail.com

booktube,books,reading,reviews,movies,movietube,pop culture,book,literature,wrap up,reading wrap up,book review,book reviews,good books to read,books to read,the gilded wolves,the poet x,the hate u give,

Post a Comment

0 Comments