Advertisement

Winning Again a M4A1-S-Jewelry-Noble Gold (Permanent) on Gold Rush in CrossFire Philippines 2020

Winning Again a M4A1-S-Jewelry-Noble Gold (Permanent) on Gold Rush in CrossFire Philippines 2020 Today is Monday and for today's video let's have another Gold Rush related video. I won yet again another M4A1-S-Jewelry-Noble Gold on my other accounts in the Gold Rush. This time I won it in my first spin. I am really happy that I won it again on my second account. I am still gonna try my luck in order to win a permanent AK-47 Knife Born Beast-Noble Gold in my third account. This is just a shorter version because I did not bother to make it longer again from the last time. I do hope you like my video and don't forget to subscribe to my channel. More uploads tomorrow for the latest patch in Crossfire Philippines so stay tune. Thank you.

Crossfire Philippines 2019,cf,cf vip,Christmas Lotto cf,Christmas Lotto Crossfire,crossfire,cf new update 2019 philippines,crossfire philippines,crossfire new update 2019,VIP AK 47 Red Knife Beast crossfire,new vip cf,Barrett Special Lotto crossfire,Barrett Special Lotto cf,M4A1-S-Jewelry-Noble Gold crossfire,AK-47-Knife-Born Beast-Noble Gold cf,New Gold Rush Items cf,cf gold rush,gold rush cf,M4A1-Jewelry Noble Gold cf,

Post a Comment

0 Comments