Advertisement

TOP 3 REASONS to use Vitamin C! WATCH THIS before you choose your Vitamin C!

TOP 3 REASONS to use Vitamin C! WATCH THIS before you choose your Vitamin C! In this video I am sharing 4 types of vitamin C and how you can choose a vitamin C to suit your individual skin. There are 3 concerns I will address: Acne, hyperpigmentation, overall aging (lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, tone, and pigment)....There is a vitamin C that is right for each of those! Choosing the right one can make the biggest difference to your skin!
I have searched for formulas that look good based on their ingredient deck. I HAVE NOT tried every one of these products so you may want to further investigate your options and look at reviews etc. After hours of searching I think I have found the best options for you to look in to. :)
SOME of the links are affiliate (some are not) and if you use them to shop I will receive a commission. I really appreciate your support of this channel!

L-ascorbic Acid based vitamin C recommendations:
Drmtlgy CE Ferulic 2.2-3.2 PH 1oz/ $69 Use code PENNY20 for 20% off (not affiliate, just a discount for you)


Skinceutical CE ferulic patented formula 2.5-3.0 PH 1oz/$166

Timeless CE Ferulic 2.4 PH 1oz/$26

Maelove the Glowmaker 3.2 PH 1oz/$28

Paula's Choice C15 Super Booster 3.0 PH .67oz/$49
Dermstore:
Amazon:

Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate recommendations:
Mad Hippie Vitamin C $27 1oz


Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate options:
Le Mieux Vita-C serum
Amazon:
Skin Beautiful RX (use penn20 code at checkout for 20% off your order. This is an affiliate code!)

The Ordinary Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate:

BabyFace vitamin C (this one looks interesting at 15% MAP)


Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate Options:
Peter Thomas Roth Potent-C 1oz/$98

Revision 15% Vitamin C 1oz/$90

I am SEARCHING for affordable options. I will update this as I find them!!


You can visit my Amazon Lists Here:

vitamin c,vitamin c serum,sodium ascorbyl phosphate,magnesium ascorbyl phosphate,best vitamin c serum,best vitamin c serum for face,the ordinary,vitamin c benefits,best vitamin c for face,vitamin c for acne,anti aging,gothamista,penny smith skincare,penn smith skincare,youtube,melasma,vitamin c serum for melasma,ascorbic acid,the ordinary vitamin c,dark spots,hyperpigmentation,how to get rid of dark spots,PIH,PIE,best vitamin c,hyperpigmentation treatment,

Post a Comment

0 Comments