Advertisement

Things I Would Change At Walt Disney World

Things I Would Change At Walt Disney World In today's video I bring you to Disney's Magic Kingdom to discuss some of the things I would change about Walt Disney World if I was in charge, I also discuss some of the things that I love about Disney World. We also ride space mountain and see if we can find any of the 45th anniversary merchandise for the ride. I also take you around to show the new updates and construction and take a look at the new Dooney and Burke Disney bags.

Brand New Videos Four Times A Week!

If you would like to donate to the channel the best way is PayPal using paypal.me/princecharmingdev

Or Become a Patreon Member For Exclusive Benefits Here-


My P.O. Box
692447 Orlando FL, 32869

For Business Please Email - princecharmingdevv@gmail.com

Instagram@ prince_charming_devv

Prince Charming Dev shirts available here -


New Haunted Mansion PCD shirt available here-

More Prince Charming Dev Shirts available here-

My Second channel Just Dev-


Looking to book your next Disney vacation? Visit my friends over at Mickeytravels as they are platinum ear marked by Disney and they never charge for booking your trip.


#WaltDisneyWorld #MagicKingdom #SpaceMountain

walt disney world,things not to do at walt disney world,walt disney world vacation,disney world tips,top things to do at disney world,disney world secrets,what's new at disney world,space mountain 45th anniversary,magic kingdom,magic kingdom rides,dooney and burke disney bags,tron construction update,magic kingdom 2020,baby yoda merch at disney world,things to love about walt disney world,disneyland vs disney world,

Post a Comment

0 Comments