Advertisement

There is ACTUAL EDITING in this BLITZ GAMEPLAY (THE FIRST TIME EVER)

There is ACTUAL EDITING in this BLITZ GAMEPLAY (THE FIRST TIME EVER) Sooo yeah, a guy by the name of DoctorDerpYT (or Dr. Derp) has offered to start editing some of my videos! This is a pretty big step for the channel seeing as I have two videos prior to this one that were edited and they weren't even recorded by me! I feel this'll get my videos to be much shorter when I'm doing a "sweat w/ kit" type of video where I play 6 games, or when I'm doing my new kit series.
This was my original fullscreen recording, if you look at the date you'll see it's way before I uploaded my fullscreen video two or so weeks ago. I recall having a ton of fun recording this, so I hope you guys enjoy.
Dr. Derp's channel:

EVER)

Post a Comment

0 Comments