Advertisement

The Venetian Las Vegas Room Tour 2020 | Luxury King Select View Suite | Global Midwife

The Venetian Las Vegas Room Tour 2020 | Luxury King Select View Suite | Global Midwife I brought in the New Year by visiting what I call "Disneyworld for adults," also known as Las Vegas! It had been a dream of mines since childhood to stay at the gorgeous Venetian Resort. My stay was definitely not a disappointment as the hotel and room was better than I imagined. Today, I'm taking you on a room tour of the Luxury King Select View Suite. This particular room comes with a bedroom, living area, strip and Mountain View, and a stunning bathroom. Let me know what you think in the comments below!

Make sure to subscribe and check out my blog!
Blog
Instagram
Facebook

Thank you for your support! Book the trip, buy the dress, and be strong!

xoxo, Katrina

the Venetian las vegas,Venetian room tour,Venetian luxury king suite,luxury travel,black luxury travel vlogger,plus size luxury travel vlogger,global midwife,

Post a Comment

0 Comments