Advertisement

THE HARDEST WEEK OF TRAINING I'VE DONE SO FAR

THE HARDEST WEEK OF TRAINING I'VE DONE SO FAR Subscribe:



Watch More of Sean Don:

Most Popular:

Knowledge Bombs:

Vlogs:



Follow Sean Don:

Instagram:

Twitter:

Facebook:



Follow SDTC (my coaching business!):

Instagram:

Facebook:



Looking for online coaching services?

Check out my services offered on my website:

Use code “youtube” at checkout to receive 15% off your first order



Want to support me directly?

GoFundMe:

Paypal:

Venmo:



The training program that changed my life- Triphasic Training Throws Manual:



Use the gear that I do:

Vlog Camera:

Vlog Tripod:

Serious Camera:

Serious Tripod:

Camera Mic:



For business inquiries: sdonnelly757@gmail.com

sean donnelly,hammer throw,olympics,world championships,weight throw,shot put,discus,disc,shot,hammer,weight,lifting,weight room,track and field,athletics,how to,instructional,technique,basics,

Post a Comment

0 Comments