Advertisement

THE DAMNED - Hammersmith Palais, London 11th September 1983 (Spanish TV) 6 Songs - Punk

THE DAMNED - Hammersmith Palais, London 11th September 1983 (Spanish TV) 6 Songs - Punk This is some pretty good quality live footage of a show I went to.

HAMMERSMITH PALAIS, LONDON 11.9.83. (Spanish TV)
I Just Can't Be Happy Today
Smash It Up 1&2
New Rose
Noise 'Noise Noise
Hippy Hippy Shake
Wild Thing

All my punk and other videos here are for sharing, no personal named logos have been added (by me), and they are left as they were originally broadcasted, or filmed. Download for free and enjoy for your own personal viewing. More classic Punk/New Wave and some early Indie/Grunge on my channel, more to sort out, so more to be added. Enjoy this great era of music, I still do.

Songs

Post a Comment

0 Comments