Advertisement

Signs From My Dad

Signs From My Dad Definitely a different kind of video than I normally make, bear with me through all the sniffles and tears. I hope this helps any of you grieving or going through something similar to me losing my Dad.

Instagram: @gretchengeraghty | Snapchat: gretchennnnn

fave chapstick
fave self tanner
my bed

equipment
camera
little tripod
big tripod
studio lights
ring light
editing

For business inquiries please contact:
contact@tablerockmanagement.com

xoxo,
Gretchen

gretchen geraghty,gretchen geraghty dad,losing my dad,signs from my dad,losing a parent,heaven,signs from heaven,god,gretchens dad,signs from god,signs from the universe,signs from above,grief,grieving,loss,dealing with loss,my dad passed away,father passed away,signs my dad sent me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments