Advertisement

Place of Skulls: The Black Is Never Far

Place of Skulls: The Black Is Never Far The Black Is Never Far 2006 Exile On Mainstream Records
Doom Metal (Knoxville, Tennessee)

♰ ♰ ♰
Nailed:
Love Through Blood:

I. Prisoner's Creed
II. Sense of Divinity 02:51
III. Darkest Hour 07:05
IV. Interlude 13:07
V. Apart from Me 13:18
VI. The Black Is Never Far 18:00
VII. We the Unrighteous 24:03
VIII. Interlude 26:42
IX. Masters of Jest 26:56
X. Interlude 31:07
XI. Lookin' for a Reason 31:22
XII. Relentless (Pentagram cover) 37:50
XIII. Changed Heart 42:19

☩  ☩  ☩

Prisoner's Creed

There's a man in need
His past has found itself
There's a man who sees
What it's like for no one else

Brother from the gutter
The wheels came off your ride
Grace don't see no losers
Compassion I feel for your strife

Though I don't share your cage
Nor the grief of your life
I offer you this prayer
The peace that you will find inside

☩  ☩  ☩

Sense of Divinity

Been searching for signs of things I can't find
This day and time are killing me
Offhand words, a media blur
Gets me disturbed and leaves me deceived
And I know we all have pain
Brothers and sisters humane

Upset the decree and we all disagree
I don't share in your theme, sets us apart
You ask me why I follow the narrow line
A sense if divine enrages your heart
And I know we all have pain
Brothers and sisters refrain

We can hate, we can kill, slander our brother
Destroy ourselves like a sick mother...

A blood red rose bed
One bullet and dead
If but one head
Had all of mankind

☩  ☩  ☩

Apart from Me

Once I had a belief
In one man full of grief
Viewed your death in my eyes
Hindsight, was my life all lies

No more thought of brotherhood
Selfish gain for my own good
I found a way to separate
Felt the need to compensate

Long ago and far away
The memory of your truth that day

☩  ☩  ☩

The Black Is Never Far

Awaken to this day, body's already starved
Continuation, the black is never far
My heart seeks the light, but thoughts are bask in dark
It starts wit a tear, then rips into a scar

As I stand right here, my honesty has to speak
Your drugs of contentment couldn't hold me down in peace
I've got an urge to kill, and god I know it's wrong
Save me lord save me, don't need no prison yard as home

Save my soul before my last love is hate
Then I won't beg for patience and I'll become fail save

I got a beautiful woman who stands strong at my side
And a mighty God in Father, still my reasons just don't rhyme
A little pill supposed to kill and let my anger subside
But if I slit a wrist or connect my fist, would an innocent face survive

I'm getting much to close while looking to turn back
And I can see the end of my rope, how it's frayed and unwrapped
A blast from the past can't exonerate my goals
To a peaceful end in a six foot black hole

☩  ☩  ☩

Changed Heart

Humble ourselves in the sight of the Lord
He'll lift us up in due time
He's never late and He's never wrong
Able to save and destroy this is His song

Let no man say he's been tempted by God
There's no evil in him to tempt anyone
But we're all tempted when we're drawn away
By our own desires we give way

And I pray for a changed heart
To walk with you Lord, and never depart
And I pray for a changed heart
You grant me the grace for a new start

And when that desire has been conceived
It gives birth to our sinful disease
So lay aside all your filth and woes
And accept the holy word which saves our souls

Submit to God and the devil will flee
Change my heart so graciously
I humble myself in the sight of the Lord
Who's word is sharper than a double-edged sword

And I pray for a changed heart
To walk with you Lord, and never depart
And I pray for a changed heart
You grant me the grace for a new start

☩  ☩  ☩

**ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴏʟᴅᴇʀ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ꜰᴀɴ ᴘʀᴏᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴅʀᴏᴘ ᴀ ʟɪɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴛᴇʀɪᴀʟ ꜱʜᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴅᴇʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ. ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴀ ɴᴏɴ-ᴍᴏɴᴇᴛɪᴢᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟ ꜱᴏ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴜᴘʟᴏᴀᴅᴇᴅ ᴍᴀᴛᴇʀɪᴀʟꜱ. ᴛʜᴀɴᴋꜱ**

Place of Skulls,The Black Is Never Far,Doom Metal,Jesus Christ,Redemption,Nailed,Sense of Divinity,Relentless,Pentagram,

Post a Comment

0 Comments