Advertisement

* PICK A CARD* LOVE LETTER FROM YOUR PERSON❤️💌 + HOW DO THEY FEEL ABOUT YOU!!?!🔮✨

* PICK A CARD* LOVE LETTER FROM YOUR PERSON❤️💌 + HOW DO THEY FEEL ABOUT YOU!!?!🔮✨ Timestamps🎈
💛 Pile#1-0:58 Song: Cold Hard Love- Tory Lanez
💜 Pile #2-10:31 Song: Right And A Wrong Way- Keith Sweat
🖤 Pile#3- 17:42 Song: Acquainted- The Weeknd


🖤HI! Im an intuitive card reader🖤here to share my gifts with everyone, I’m here to bring intuitive guidance to help bring clarity to people and help them make the best decisions for themselves💕💕💕💋💋
Leo 🌞, Aquarius🌙, Leo⬆️

FOR PERSONAL READINGS❣️- please email me at wanderlusttarot222@gmail.com

Yes or no- $5
Quick question-$10
Mini reading (10 min 2qs)- $ 18
(15-20 min 3-4 qs)in depth reading- $30
How do they feel about me in depth reading-$35
Who is my future lover in depth reading-$35
Past life in depth reading-$45
(30 min 5 qs)in depth reading- $50
(45-60 min unlimited qs) in depth reading- $90

FOR PAYMENTS & DONATIONS❣️-

FOR ANY QUESTIONS❣️- please email me at Wanderlustarot222@gmail.com

Thank you so much for visiting my channel, it means a lot!!! 💛

YOU!!?!🔮✨

Post a Comment

0 Comments