Advertisement

My First Custom SKATEBOARD!! (SATISFYING)

My First Custom SKATEBOARD!! (SATISFYING) YOU WON´T BELIVE HOW MY FIRST CUSTOM SKATEBOARD TURNED OUT...
Get 2 months of Premium Skillshare for FREE!

yessss! After watching a lot of custom videos and since my custom hydro flask vid got 4M views and my custom ipad vid 1M views, I decided to customize a SKATEBOARD! Can you teach me how to skate?

📹Subscribe for more art videos!


This video was really fun to make and i really like how this custom skateboard turned out! Hope you like this satisfying video and seeya next time!


This Vid is Inspired by Vexx, Marko and ZHC (as always)


If you´re reading this, comment: so toDAY

📷INSTAGRAM: Gawx Art



😁MY TOOLS



Copic Marker 72, 36 and 24 set

Chameleon 52 set

Faber Castel Pitt Artist Pens

Sakura Gelly Roll

Moleskine A4 and A5 Sketchbook

Schmincke acrylic paint

Some Random Brushes lol





📷MY FILMING GEAR



Nikon Coolpix P600

Amazon Basics Tripod

Adobe Premiere Pro





🎧MUSIC IN THIS VIDEO


Angel Face - Elan
Soundcloud: Goodwxn

Mexicana en Lelé - Le Gang (My favorite Song ayy)
Soundcloud: Le Gang

Parasite - notthatloud
Soundcloud: Notthatloud

😉Thank you for watching and see you in the next video.

gawx,gawx art,custom,skateboard,custom skateboard,marko,zhc,vexx,art,challenge,doodle,doodle art,custom skate,custome skateboard deck,painting skate,painting skateboard,art skateboard,My First Custom SKATEBOARD,satisfying,mrbeast,2020,CUSTOMIZING,spraypaint,markoterzo,drawing,SKATE,CUSTOM SKATE,

Post a Comment

0 Comments