Advertisement

My Cardiology Appt. Went Well... Details Inside :) - Dorky Grandpa Vlogs - Bom Dia, Dobré Ráno

My Cardiology Appt. Went Well... Details Inside :) - Dorky Grandpa Vlogs - Bom Dia, Dobré Ráno I was all tense and nervous because a LOT of stuff has happened in my life and my cardiac health may well have suffered because of it. But I did make it to a local cardiology appt yesterday and in this vlog I discuss the results of that appt- as well as talk about the rest of my day! Please enjoy and have an awesome day!




Amazon Wishlist

I am partnered with HumbleBundle.com! Please visit this link and buy some stuff- they are AWESOME!

My email address is NearlySeniorCitizen@gmail.com

Please send me a Postcard or keychain (or whatever you like; I ask only for postcards and keychains!):

NearlySeniorCitizen
P.O. Box 89
Shelton, WA
98584

...is the NearlySeniorCitizen Facebook page!
...is the Twitter account!

I have a TWITCH page where I STREAM games and MORE! Come check it out!

I have a PUBLIC Discord Chat page- And who knows, I may be there!

Music to Delight Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License

vlog,vlogging,talking about life,rambling about things,yammering about stuff,blathering about nothing,playing with hamsters,cute fuzzy hamsters,being positive,thanking people,thanking subscribers,amazon wishlist,humblebundle.com,positive,mental,outlook,positive mental outlook,nearly,senior,citizen,nearlyseniorcitizen,goofy,silly,funny,older,bees in my eyes,exhausted,tired,cosmic,horror,gojira,thigmo,dustmop,saber,snurf,amigerazu,gazire,betanira,baraka,bashad,

Post a Comment

0 Comments