Advertisement

Lil Falung - vacation love

Lil Falung - vacation love Mix&mastered by : Repeat studio


[ hook ] Oh baby it’s a vacation love
He comes and goes
Like he was never enough
If you come to me Imma show you real love
Hold you tight in my arms you gon feel my love
I hate it when you’re not around
Got me feeling so down
I think ima drown
Oh oh

Trn jao u num khoi svit
Mun br dai see thao
La ka Br dai mee khuam ngao
Mee tae khuam d jai la ka huk t saen warn
Br dai khue Elsa phc khoi si br poy jao pai
Baby can you here me out
Khr hai hao mee khuam huk t saen warm
Br yark hen jao nam tar laiy
Yark hai jao d jai ye ye

Hold you tight in the night
You gon feel real right
Baby ur never out of my sight
You know I will never lie lie lie
Cause every time that i see
You my life ain’t going blue
Baby i want you
And i adore you
I want you for my own
I just need your love and warmth
Oh girl can you please just stay
Your eyes be ocean dreams
Your love is all i need
But i I’ve hurt you before
So give me a chance to prove you wrong
I don’t wanna feel cold no more
Your love will keep warm
You the one that I adore

Hook

I don’t wanna see you in tears
You can call me whenever
Your life would’ve been so blue
Only if he didn’t make some shit to you
3am late night drives
Holding your thighs
till We be flying high to the sky
Baby I will keep you right
My love will hold you tight
You worth every bit of time
You bloom like the moon
I be getting that mood
That I just wanna kiss you
And tell you that I love you

Hook

vacation

Post a Comment

0 Comments