Advertisement

Let’s Play HC Minecraft Take Three #55: It’s Good to be Home

Let’s Play HC Minecraft Take Three #55: It’s Good to be Home The seed for the world is -4530229098322994391 (Java Edition). Please refrain from posting spoilers about the seed, including the location of desirable resources and locations of interest.

After any long journey, it’s always nice to return to familiar environs, to places you know and a home that is yours. Minecraft is no exception to this and I always find myself both relieved and happy to be within the walls of my character’s castle, safe from the monsters beyond. I’m not one to sit on my laurels, however, for there’s always stuff to do the moment I get within the defensive walls.

The top priority is storing all the ores and treasures that I’ve accumulated on my travels, placing them in the correct storage chests for later use. Then there’s harvesting all my crops to replace the food I consumed on the journey, followed by repairing all my damaged gear. In my survival world that would be done using experience gained from fishing, an option only available for my pickaxe at present. Once that’s done, I’ll pop into the nearby village and do some trading to get even more emeralds and after that? Why, it’s on to planning my next project. Whether it be building, exploring or mining, there’s always something to do.

Twitter:
Patreon:
Discord:

let’s play,let’s replay,kikoskia,minecraft,hardcore,java edition,mojang,1.14,1.151,sandbox,exploration,mine,craft,no objective,one life,avatar,bert,villagers,skeleton,zombie,spider,creeper,enderman,nether,house,coal,iron,gold,diamond,enchanting,fishing,snow,biome,farming,relaxed,no spoilers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments