Advertisement

I spent a night in the street because of my dad

I spent a night in the street because of my dad Hello everyone! My name is Maria and I wanna share my story with you. Actually, two stories from my childhood. They're about my irresponsible parents.
My mom is brilliant! She’s the best mother in the world! We are good friends. She knows all my secrets. There’s just pure love and understanding between us. I also have good relations with dad, but ... Now I am 17, and I still can’t understand how one can be so irresponsible.
First time my dad forgot something important was when I was 4. On Christmas Eve we went for a walk outside to sledge and take something from the garage… I don’t remember what exactly. Mom was cooking, then she went shopping. We had a real fun. We didn't worry that we could freeze everything off, even our guts and noses. We had a fantastic ride. Then we entered the garage.
Dad took me off the sled and left me near the garage. He didn't want to drag the kid into the darkness and dirty room. And then he just turned around and went home. Without the sled and without me. I saw that helooked back every now and then, but I thought it was another game. I even tried to drag the sled after him and then fell into a snow pile and lay there 'cause I had no more strength.A four-year-old kid gets tired pretty fast.
I didn't feel like laughing when I realised I was left all alone in a dark street. The situation was really nasty as the garage zone was pretty far from our apartment-block. About 7 minutes walk. Plus, it was guarded by dogs who quickly found me and began to growl. I tried to get out but they bared their teeth, tried to throw themselves at me and behaved awfully. They were protecting their territory.

because

Post a Comment

0 Comments