Advertisement

I Met my Dad at Age 15 | NEW Animated Story

I Met my Dad at Age 15 | NEW Animated Story Hello everyone! I’m Michael. Today I’ll tell you how I met my dad at 15.
I’ve never had a dad before. I mean, my mum and grandma brought me up. I spent the weekend with my uncle «not to relax and not become a sissy». My uncle was great! He was a hard and firm military man.
In my early childhood, I didn’t bother why other kids had dads, but I didn’t. Then from my 5 years on, I started to ask my mum many questions about my dad and this situation.
Mum knew about my tender age. So, she made up a trivial story that my dad was an astronaut. And now, he was on Mars, searching for water. I became proud of my dad. The space became my favorite topic. And my classmates started envying me when I told them this story.
When I was 9, my world collapsed. One smart-ass from another class said astronauts couldn’t fly for so long. The limit for being in space was something like a year and a half. «So, maybe you don’t have a dad at all?», she needled and everyone laughed.
I was very angry. I said she didn’t understand anything in astronauts’ life and she simply envied me, cause she couldn’t boast of her dad. «Ha-ha, oh yeah! Then, show us his photo!», she replied.
On my way from school, I thought… after all, I’d never seen my dad’s photo. Maybe mum lost our old album? Or is this some secret information? Or what?
Mum was at work when I got home. So, I decided to give my grandma «the third degree interrogation». When she ran out of energy and could no longer bear me, she said my dad had died before my birth.
It was a real blow for the kid’s fragile soul. I won’t describe what happened to me and what was happening when my mum found out granny’d broken her vow of silence.
Over the time, I forgot everything. Things got better. I got used to the fact my dad had died long ago. And I didn’t ask questions to my family anymore. My uncle played the role of my dad. He taught me how to fish, make a delicious barbecue, play the guitar and fix the shelves.
And now, I’m 15. I live an ordinary teenage life. I’m planning to enter the military academy after my graduation. I have a girlfriend and some true friends.
Once, after school, I invited my girlfriend out on a date. We agreed to meet not far from her house. When I came to the meeting place, I saw there was some man standing next to my girl. It seemed to me it was her dad. But he suddenly grabbed her bag and tried to get it out from her hands.
But my girlfriend was not so easily scared. She just clung to her bag like a tick. So, the offender dragged her on the ground a couple of feet, trying to take out the bag.
At that moment, I just ran up and tried to defend my girl. But our forces weren’t that equal. The man laid me down on my shoulder blades and stroke my face with three blows.
Fortunately, the police were just passing by. And they stopped this mess. My girl and me were taken to the hospital. And the failed robber went straight to the police station, where my parents and me went later.
We gave a testimony and the medical report of a forensic examination. Then, there was a meeting with the robber. When he and my mum saw each other, I realized they knew each other. And very well.
But everything fell into the place after his words: «Better you had got rid of him, as I asked. Look what a weak-ass you brought up!» Then, there was a verbal mess and mutual reproaches.
It turned out that this prick is my own dad! I couldn’t believe my eyes! In my life, he was an astronaut first. Then, he was dead. And now, here, he’s sitting in front of me in such a way. I’m getting sick. For 15 years, 15 freaking years, he never even tried to find me! But the fate brought us together under such circumstances.

When we got home, mum told me about him. For all his life, he did some odd jobs, took drugs and stole something from time to time. He’d even lay hand on mum. And when she got pregnant, he made her a condition: either she made an abortion, or he got away from her life. During the pregnancy, mum hoped to break the ice in his heart. She called him and told him about her health and pregnancy. But after two calls, he told her to forget his number. And then, my mum found out that he got in jail for a theft. And since then, he didn’t go free for more than a month. He always stole something and robbed someone.

meet my story,animated story,short story,animated short stories,actually happened,storybooth animated,storybooth meet my story,animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,actually happened stories,stories,story,storytime,true stories,meet my storytime,orphan,without dad,father,met my dad,actually happened orphan,storybooth orphan,drama,reddit,reddit stories,ask reddit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments