Advertisement

How to Promote Tourism in Pakistan? Tourists K Problems Kia Hai?

How to Promote Tourism in Pakistan? Tourists K Problems Kia Hai? I have received many requests from subscribers about promoting tourism in Pakistan, and today, I will share with you my experience and suggestions on how to promote tourism in Pakistan. I am already promoting Pakistan and tourism because I travel to other countries with Pakistani passport. I will also make travel videos in Pakistan in English and will upload that to YouTube, just stay tuned for that. it will be great.

My Contact Details:
Instagram:
Email: awpareshan@gmail.com
Website:
Facebook:
Facebook Group:

tourism pakistan,karachi,frere hall,pakistan vlogs,travel vlogs,urdu vlogs,travel in pakistan,tourists in pakistan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments