Advertisement

GIVE AFRICA A CHANCE (why it's underrated)

GIVE AFRICA A CHANCE (why it's underrated) ► SUBSCRIBE for daily travel videos:
► INSTAGRAM? Join me:

I have now been to 53 of the 54 countries in Africa, and all I can say is that this continent is HUGELY MISUNDERSTOOD AND MISREPRESENTED.

Africa is not all poverty. It's not all dirty or dangerous. In many places, it's quite the opposite -- offering beauty like you would never imagine.

Share this video if you love AFRICA, and help me spread the word!

Follow @DrewBinsky on IG STORIES for more:

FIND ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
►FB: (I post daily videos there too!)
►IG Stories:

WHO AM I?
My name is Drew Binsky and I am going to all 197 countries in the world. I make daily travel videos about people, culture and anything else I find interesting on the road. My ultimate goal is to inspire you to travel far and wide, because our planet is beautiful!

MORE ABOUT ME:


CONTACT ME:
drew (at) drewbinsky (dot) com

africa,africa drew binsky,drew binsky africa,africa vlog,africa travel,africa beauty,africa travel vlog,best countries in africa,best places in africa,africa travel tips,africa travel guide,drew binsky,north africa,west africa,sub saharan africa,horn of africa,east africa,central africa,southern africa,islands of africa,african islands,african countries,things to do in africa,africa poverty,africa 2020,best continents,africa travel vlogger,

Post a Comment

0 Comments