Advertisement

Cat, Lion like Beings appear in Tree! Humanoid.Shapeshifters

Cat, Lion like Beings appear in Tree! Humanoid.Shapeshifters Please share. It is the only way to change our planet for the better! If our evidence gets out, our mentality changes, and we are more likely, to get free energy. These beings, I hooted through the crack in my bedroom window! It was the only way, as the way the window opened. I'd have had to climb out! I didn't go outside, as I'm disabled and it was freezing! Cosmic waves are now hitting our planet, revealing these Interdimensional Visitor's! Our tech picks them out. These cat lion like beings, become clearer as the photos continue in consecutive order. I took loads, wouldn't you? I also filmed it. Which you will understand, once you've studied these photographs ! It is amazing undeniable evidence, proof that they exist! Not a Dot, from a. AIRCRAFT, this is Beings! Materialising into our Reality! Like cloverfield the film! The Elite, have to show us, so they put it under the heading, science fiction, instead of fact!

Humanoid.Shapeshifters

Post a Comment

0 Comments