Advertisement

BEING FEMALE IN SOMALIA (Mogadishu)

BEING FEMALE IN SOMALIA (Mogadishu) ► SUBSCRIBE for daily travel videos:
► INSTAGRAM? Join me:

Similar to the situation in other Muslim-majority countries, I'm finding Somalia (Mogadishu) to be a male-dominant society -- but that doesn't mean there aren't incredible woman doing big things behind the spotlight!

So I wanted to focus this video on the talented Somali women in Mogadishu who aren't getting as much recognition as they deserve.

Through Instagram, I got connected with Yasmin and Maryam -- two young women who represent a new generation of female entrepreneurs and social media stars in Somalia. Here is their full story!

Follow @DrewBinsky on IG Stories for more!

FIND ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
►FB: (I post daily videos there too!)
►IG Stories:

WHO AM I?
My name is Drew Binsky and I am going to all 197 countries in the world. I make daily travel videos about people, culture and anything else I find interesting on the road. My ultimate goal is to inspire you to travel far and wide, because our planet is beautiful!

MORE ABOUT ME:


CONTACT ME:
drew (at) drewbinsky (dot) com

Somalia,mogadishu,drew binsky somalia,somalia drew binsky,drew binsky mogadishu,mogadishu now,mogadishu today,mogadishu vlog,somalia vlog,somali women,somali woman,somali girl,somali entrepreneur,somali entrepreneur in africa,social media,instagram,women empowerment,women entrepreneur,women entrepreneurs,female entrepreneur,drew binsky,african women,women in africa,somalia country,somalia travel,somali,somali culture,east africa,horn of africa,

Post a Comment

0 Comments