Advertisement

9 players who speak 5 languages fluently | Oh My Goal

9 players who speak 5 languages fluently | Oh My Goal Romelu Lukaku may just be a genius. Romelu Lukaku is one of a few footballers who speaks 5 languages FLUENTLY. If you want to speak to Romelu Lukaku, you can try in French, English, Lingala, or a few other tongues!

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

oh my goal,romelu lukaku,zlatan,zlatan ibrahimovic,henrikh mhkitaryan,mkhitaryan,luka modric,modric,miralem pjanic,pjanic,mateo kovacic,kovacic,radja nainggolan,nainggolan,ohmygoal ronaldo,cristiano ronaldo,ronaldo,paul pogba,pogba,

Post a Comment

0 Comments