Advertisement

Writing Client Proposals: Should You Include the Cost of Tools or Media Spend?

Writing Client Proposals: Should You Include the Cost of Tools or Media Spend? You're writing a client proposal for a new project. Do you add the cost of 3rd party tools or media spend into your total fee? In this video, I'm sharing how to apply the three-tiered pricing structure to this scenario.

► Sign up for my daily pricing newsletter:
► Subscribe to “The Jonathan Stark Show” on YouTube:

Visit my website:


FREE resource center:


Follow me on social media:




Do you have questions about how to attract better clients? Drop it in the comments below or tweet your question at me tagged with #AskJonathan.

writing a client proposal,sales proposal writing,pricing your freelance products and services,freelance proposals,three tiered pricing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments