Advertisement

What I got for Christmas 2019! Best Christmas Ever! A Twin Sister's Gift Exchange!

What I got for Christmas 2019!  Best Christmas Ever!  A Twin Sister's Gift Exchange! Hello and welcome. Thank you for dropping in to share in my twin sister, Melissa @ Pixiedustandpeaches, and I exchanging Christmas gifts this year. This is something we do every year and we wanted to share this year with our YouTube community. We had a blast as always. My video will show what Melissa gifted me for Christmas. Melissa received a surprise from me so please be sure to head over to Melissa’s YouTube Channel Pixiedustandpeaches and see what I gifted her for Christmas by clicking on the link below:



Thank you for joining us and I hope you have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„









#A Twin Sisters Exchange
#Christmas Gift Exchange
#Disney Christmas

Disney World,Disney,Disney Christmas,Disney Christmas Exchange,Disney Christmas Unboxing,Disney Gift Exchange,A Twin Sisters Exchange,A Twin Sisters Gift Exchange,Disneyland Paris,Christmas,Dineyland Paris,Magic Kingdom,Epcot,Animal Kingdom,Hollywood Studio,Disney Unboxing,Disney Magic Mail,Magic Mail,Disney YouTuber,Mickey Mouse,Minnie Mouse,Christmas at Disney,Christmas at Disney World,

Post a Comment

0 Comments