Advertisement

WHAAAAAT! MANDELA EFFECT? Did you know about this Hurricane? Voting Video #343

WHAAAAAT! MANDELA EFFECT? Did you know about this Hurricane? Voting Video #343 USE THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE BRAVE BROWSER AND HELP SUPPORT THIS CHANNEL :
(EARN CRYPTO CURRENCY FROM ADVERTISERS AND BLOCK ADS AND TRACKERS WHILE YOU SURF THE WEB!)
(STOP ALLOWING GOOGLE CHROME TO TRACK YOUR EVERY MOVE)
Check out my video on how Brave is good for the Mandela Effect community:

my email: thesilverinvestor@yahoo.com



Follow me on Steemit:

Follow me on Twitter:

Link to patreon to help support my channel and the thousands hours of research I do Thanks:

Please vote and check out my other voting videos here:


Berenstein,Berenstain,Bears,parallel,multi-verse,consciousness,mandela effect examples,best mandela effects,shifting dimentions,timeline,quantum world,mandela affect,the mandela effect,is the mandela effect real,mandela effect proof,false memories,conspiracy,alternate timelines,unexplained phenomena,unsolved mystery,alternate,reality,dimension,september,11th,9/11/2001,

Post a Comment

0 Comments