Advertisement

Starting the Lean-To Bed! - Building My First Lean-To Ep. 3

Starting the Lean-To Bed! - Building My First Lean-To Ep. 3 Please consider checking out my website:


I hope you all enjoyed this video! I upload videos every Saturday at 12:30 P.M. Eastern and every other Tuesday at 10:30 A.M. Eastern. Please tell me what you think of the video! I read every comment so feel free to leave your suggestions below! Thanks!

Check out my craziest videos!

62 DAY DRY AGED WAGYU STEAK OVER CAMPFIRE!


Primitive Heated Floors in the Shelter!


17 y/o Builds Survival Shelter With Only Hand Tools


Check out the full "Building My First Shelter" Playlist!


Check out the full "Tasty Tuesday" Playlist!

bushcraft,bushcraft bed,raised bed,bushcraft camp,bushcraft raised bed,bushcraft shelter,bed,bushcraft basecamp,bushcraft camp build,bushcraft build,survival,bushcraft skills,bushcraft shelter build,bushcraft camp building,bushcraft camping,bushcraft survival,raised bed shelter,camping,far north bushcraft and survival,trying out bushcraft bed's & failures,outdoors,bushcraft bunk beds,nature,bushcraft camper,bushcraft canada,

Post a Comment

0 Comments