Advertisement

Some Philippines Expat YouTube Channels Take Advantage Of Viewers With Kind Hearts

Some Philippines Expat YouTube Channels Take Advantage Of Viewers With Kind Hearts Is my channel a begging channel? No.
Do I appreciate kindness from viewers? Yes, of course.
Would I take advantage of their kindness? Never, not in a million years.
I make videos, that's it. Some expat channels are plain criminal and obtaining money by deception.


British Biker Philippines Expat

Expats,Philippines,British,Biker,Patreon,YouTube,Superchat,Beggars,Begging,Scammers,Johnny Warrior,My Philippines Interest,Frank Battaglia,Donald Carr,Criminal,Vloggers,Chris Wren,Britinthephilippines,UK,United Kingdom,A Brit,Benefactors,Evil,Cheats,Liars,Go Fund Me,Fraud,Obtaining,money,deception,

Post a Comment

0 Comments