Advertisement

Should I Always Cover The Front Brake? ~ MotoJitsu

Should I Always Cover The Front Brake? ~ MotoJitsu In this video, I give my thoughts on one of my most common questions, "Should I always cover my front brake?" The more I learn, the more I realize there are so many variables that go into answering something like this that my answer is steering more towards "it depends" due to so many things that need to be considered. I hope this helps all of you understand my position.

CONTACT – www.motojitsu.com
INSTAGRAM - www.instagram.com/motojitsuclub/
PATREON -

MY RIDING GEAR
Helmet: “MotoJitsu” code gets you 10% discount on ANY 6D Helmet

Gloves: I have the Sumo & Sumo R

Boots: I use these for street & track

Jacket: Klim Carlsbad

Pants: K Fifty 1 Jean

FrontBrakeCover,ShouldIAlwaysCoverTheFrontBrake,FrontBrake,MotoJitsu,

Post a Comment

0 Comments