Advertisement

RAÚL JIMENEZ AND ADAMA TRAORE INSPIRE WOLVES COMEBACK!!! | Wolves vs Manchester City Matchday Vlog.

RAÚL JIMENEZ AND ADAMA TRAORE INSPIRE WOLVES COMEBACK!!! | Wolves vs Manchester City Matchday Vlog. Be sure to have POST NOTIFICATIONS ON so that you NEVER MISS a video! 🔔

As always, thanks for watching! If you enjoyed the video, give it a like or a comment, and don't forget to subscribe so that you never miss one of my videos!

► Subscribe -
► Subscribe to my SECOND CHANNEL -
►Become a MEMBER of the channel!!

►Join the EdwardHD Discord server!!

► FOLLOW -
► Follow -

Get your Wolves frame showcased in this video by following this link:

I'm also accepting donations via Streamlabs so you can help me fuel my passion for making more awesome videos, and help me raise funds to buy equipment so I can improve on my content, it would be greatly appreciated!!


Hopefully you guys have a great day, and I hope that this content has improved your day in some way. Thanks for the support guys, lots of love as always!!

EdwardHD,wolves,raul jimenez,wolves vs man city,wolves vs manchester city,wolverhampton wanderers,raul jimenez goal vs man city,adama traore goal vs man city,doherty goal vs man city,wolverhampton wanderers vs manchester city,man city vs wolves,wolves vs man city goals,wolves vs man city highlights,ruben neves,raúl jimenez wolves,raúl jimenez goal wolves,

Post a Comment

0 Comments