Advertisement

Putting Up The Christmas Tree + Living Room Speed Clean With Me! | vlogmas day 3

Putting Up The Christmas Tree + Living Room Speed Clean With Me! | vlogmas day 3 Let's decorate for Christmas. In this video we will be putting up our 9 foot PreLit Christmas Tree. Our Living Room Christmas decor is a mix of blue and pink! I hope you enjoy our Christ decor ideas you can do yourself. We're focusing on the living room today but more Christmas holiday decor videos are coming soon. The living room was a mess afterwards so timelapse clean with me was necessary! VLOGMAS DAY 3.
_______________________________
Decorating The Christmas Tree + Living Room Speed Clean With Me! | vlogmas day 3 2019

DOMINIQUE'S CHANNEL:

_____



✦WATCH THESE VIDEOS NEXT✦



CHRISTMAS DECOR HAUL Walmart, At Home, Dollar Tree, Goodwill. (DOMINIQUE'S CHANNEL)

HAIR I'M WEARING
First Date Get Ready With Me | Sister Does My Hair... outside | WowAfrican

_____


SUBSCRIBE:


SOCIAL MEDIA
Instagram: @allofdestiny

Twitter:@allofdestiny

_____

❤FAQ'S & CAMERA EQUIPMENT❤



Destiny

28 | Memphis, TN

CAMERA - Canon G7x Mark ii



RINGLIGHT - Neewer 18" Dimmable Fluorescent Ring Light Kit



_______



ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

allofdestiny ❤



DISCLAIMER: This video Is Not Sponsored.

allofdestiny,clean and decorate with me,christmas clean and decorate,speed clean with me,9 foot christmas tree,christmas decor ideas,pink and blue christmas tree,pink and blue christmas decor,living room christmas decor,holiday decor,holiday speed clean with me,holiday decorate with me,living room christmas decor 2019,vlogmas 2019,holiday clean and decorate,allofdestiny vlogmas 2019,putting up christmas decorations,timelapse clean with me,At Home,Dollar Tree,

Post a Comment

0 Comments