I have a very personal story to share with you today. It is rated DG, divine guidance suggested. I have found it to be a big component of finding ease in life even among the contrast and challenging moments. On Valentine’s Day, I went to have a mammogram done. On the 18th, I received the results of that mammogram that there was an “area of concern” and needed a follow up. Went back on the 25th to have a secondary mammogram. I was I the waiting room thinking I was getting my green light, then they called me back to do an ultrasound. They let me know on the spot that I now had to get a biopsy because there was a solid mass. I scheduled it, then canceled it, then rescheduled it. I just kicked of The Inspired Life coaching group. They let me know I would feel kind of off for a few days. I kept putting the biopsy off because I had this desire to make sure I was on my “A” game for the coaching group. I didn’t want to find out something that might throw me off. I finally got it done April 9th. All is well. I found out on April 11. It was a fibroid tumor it is completely benign. It is a huge blessing. In any scenario, we always have the option. You can look around and find something to be sad or complain about or, in that same scenario, you can look within to find something to appreciate. For any of you out there who are dealing with anything from a health perspective that is challenging you. My invitation to you is to 1) Use your divine guidance. Have faith and hand it over to god. And, 2) still keep your eyes, focus, on what you have to appreciate. You have a much better chance of moving through whatever you are moving through with grace if you focus on what you have to appreciate vs. what you have to be sad, angry or frustrated about. That positive energy is in alignment with who you really are. Then you are much more powerful because you are tapping into a resource that has no end.
Don’t think if I don’t know, it can’t hurt me. You have to get to the bottom of whatever might be causing contrast in your body. The human body with god’s help has the power to heal itself.
In this modern society, why wouldn’t we be proactive and preventative with our health? The last thing you want is to know too late. If you have the ability to get the preventative screenings done, do it! Get it done!

0 Comments